Analyst, Equity Research - REITs
Our NYC-based REIT team currently consists of one publishing analyst who is the head of the team and two associates. We are looking to grow the size of the team. Stock coverage currently includes over 50 companies in the REIT industry across several subsectors include Apartments, Office, Retail, Healthcare, Storage, Data Centers, Industrials and Triple-Net.
We are looking for a second publishing analyst to assume some of the existing coverage and expand coverage where necessary. We prefer a candidate with some experience covering stocks but are open to a strong Senior Associate that is ready to move to an Analyst role. Qualifications Responsibilities will include:
- Lead coverage on two or three REIT subsectors. Experience covering Healthcare, Retail, Apartments, and/or Self-Storage REITs is a plus.
- Helping to manage a team of multiple Associates.
- Maintaining strong relationships with institutional investors, in addition to internal sales and trading personnel.
- Maintaining relationships with industry contacts and leveraging those relationships to improve research quality and delivery.
- Executing corporate access events including company non-deal roadshows and property tours.
- Frequent travel is required. About 20-25% of time.