Newmark Knight Frank (NKF
) is one of the world's leading commercial real estate advisory firms. We provide a fully integrated platform of services to prominent multinational corporations and institutional investors across the globe, as well as to occupiers, owners and developers of real estate on a local, regional and national level.
Together with London-based partner Knight Frank and independently-owned offices, NKF's 14,100 professionals operate from more than 400 offices in established and emerging property markets on six continents. Job Description:
Supports the NY Brokerage Consulting team who advise clients on strategic planning and transaction structuring. This position will play a key role, assisting with complex transactions through lease analyses, financial modeling, and creation of client presentations. Essential Job Duties:
Skills, Education, and Experience:
- Analyze prospective business opportunities through the creation of pro forma models and sensitivity analyses for project cash flows and occupancy costs, lease vs buy analysis, and GAAP impact analysis
- Complete accurate lease abstraction and/or review abstractions completed by 3rd parties
- Create charts, spreadsheets and other presentation formats to summarize and illustrate financial data
- Ability to read, understand and abstract complex tenant financial statements, such as operating statements, P & L statements, and construction budgets
- Create cash flow models, incorporating up to date tax and operating costs based upon the project
- Participate in preparation and delivery of client presentations
- Assist in additional department related functions as requested
- May perform other duties as assigned
Benefits and Perks:
- Bachelor's degree required
- 1-3 years experience, preferably in a corporate real estate environment
- Diligent worker with a high standard for work product
- Ability to handle multiple, simultaneous projects and presentations
- Capacity to work in a demanding, deadline driven environment
- Strong communication, team building and organizational skills
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with all stakeholders
- Industry leading Parental Leave Policy (up to 16 weeks)
- Generous healthcare
- Bright Horizons back-up care program
- Generous paid time off
- Education reimbursement
- Referral Program
- Opportunities to network and connect
Benefits/perks listed may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Newmark Knight Frank and the job location.
Working Conditions: Normal working conditions with the absence of disagreeable elements
Note: The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees, and are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Newmark Knight Frank is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.