Analyst Commercial Mortgage-Backed Securities
As a Barclays Primary CMBS Trading Analyst you will be working with the team responsible for originating commercial real estate mortgages and capital market distribution. You will bring a willingness to learn the CMBS business and strong analytical skills to develop new and improve existing business processes. The Barclays CMBS group engages in a broad spectrum of capital market executions including securitization, note sales, balance sheet lending, and loan financing.
Barclays is one of the world's largest and most respected financial institutions, with 329 years of success, quality and innovation behind us. We've helped millions of individuals and businesses thrive, creating financial and digital solutions that the world now takes for granted. An important and growing presence in the USA, we offer careers providing endless opportunity.
This role is regulated by FINRA. What will you be doing?
• Coordinating the loan pipeline with deal teams to project desk risk and liquidity requirements
• Conducting regular reporting of P&L and risk usage to management
• Working on loan trade which involves capturing and monitoring ongoing position lifecycle changes
• Liaising with internal stakeholders to ensure accuracy of portfolio data
• Maintaining CMBS market and client databases
• Assisting Senior Management in business activity projections and calculation of key return metrics What we're looking for:
• Bachelor's degree
• 1+ years' experience of with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) Skills that will help you in the role:
• Organized with strong attention to detail and ability to multitask
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Prior experience or knowledge of Commercial Mortgage-Backed Securities Where will you be working?
You will be working at our Americas Headquarters at 745 Seventh Avenue. This 37-story office tower is located in Times Square in the heart of Manhattan and features a cafeteria, fitness center and state-of-the-art LED signage on the facade of the building.