Analyst - Invest Bkng
TD Securities provides a wide range of capital market products and services to corporate, government and institutional clients. The firm works with clients around the world, focusing selectively and strategically on the key financial centers: Toronto, Montreal, Calgary, Vancouver, New York, London, Singapore and Tokyo. www.td.com Job Description
The Analyst Investment Banking provides specialized financial and statistical analysis on a broad range of marketing and execution activities. Conducts research, on-going analysis, prepares supporting documentation, and assists in due diligence efforts on transactions. Requirements
The Investment Banking Analyst will be responsible for:
• Working within a deal team under the overall direction of a senior officer.
• Assisting in the analysis of clients' financial situations, industry and market data, and M&A opportunities.
• Assisting in valuations of private and public companies.
• Performing basic to intermediate financial modeling in Excel.
• Providing input to external client proposals and internal underwriting memos; assists in the preparation of client presentations based upon the above.
• Establishing an environment that promotes respect for the individual employee and adheres to the policies and guidelines of the Bank.
• Maintaining confidentiality of client information.
• Experienced working professional level role providing a broad range of support to the team. Qualifications
• Undergraduate degree in Business (Accounting or Finance) or Mathematics/Economics;
• Series 7, 79 and 63
• 1-3 years related experience Hours
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential.
If you are a candidate with a disability and need an accommodation to complete the application process, email the TD Bank US Workplace Accommodations Program at USWAPTDO@td.com . Include your full name, best way to reach you, and the accommodation needed to assist you with the application process.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.