Founded in 2010, Leversys provides trading and risk management systems, data products and services to globally based capital markets clients. Our valuation model, system and data are considered one of the leading within the convertible bonds market. After significant investments and development over the last few years, we are entering the scale-up phase with the expected launch of our Marketspace platform and are looking to strengthen our team.
As a Leversys Analyst in the Client and Data team, you will:
- Be part of a multi-functional team that covers client services, client success and analysis, setup, and maintenance of convertible bonds.
- Within three months, you will complete the onboarding process that includes training about convertible bonds and financial markets, our internal processes, products, and services and how we help our clients.
- You will acquire a deep understanding of the convertible bond asset class, different structures and prospectus language, valuation models and the impact of various features on theoretical pricing.
- Following the initial training, you will start contributing to our data service activities.
- As you gain a better understanding of our products, you will begin to support our clients in their use of our products.
- As your knowledge of our clients, their requirements, and use cases increases, you will expand your work, ensuring that our clients successfully use and get the most value from our products and services.
- You may help our product development team with new ideas, requirements, specifications, and testing in your spare work time.
- As your career progresses within Leversys, you will start to expand your knowledge into other asset classes and front-to-back functions.
- This role will lead you to become a convertible bonds expert, acquire a good knowledge of other financial instruments and capital markets front-to-back functions, develop strong client communication and engagement skills and build relationships with clients.
What we’d like you to bring to Leversys:
- The desire to learn, grow and succeed.
- A willingness to strive for excellence.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- An enjoyment of multi-tasking, dynamic work and interacting with clients.
- The ability to work with complex mathematical and financial concepts.
- A bachelor’s degree or higher from a leading institution.
- Any discipline is welcome, provided you have a solid and demonstrable interest in the financial industry and technology.
- Previous relevant experience is welcome, as are graduates with no prior experience.
In return, Leversys offers:
- A genuine opportunity to have an impact and grow your career in capital markets FinTech.
- The ability to develop and apply a unique blend of knowledge and skills.
- The scope to work on exciting and highly dynamic projects and interact with clients.
- Personal development support.
- Sponsorship to enhance your skills and continue your education.
- An effective hybrid working structure.
- Top of the market remuneration, based on the experience level.
- Twenty-five days holiday, pro-rata.