Analyst - Equity
- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Third Bridge
- 27 Jun 18
Third Bridge provides private equity firms, hedge funds and strategy consultants with the information that they need to understand the value of their investment opportunities.
Our vision for delivering deep insight and unbiased market intelligence has evolved into a business with a range of complementary services, seven offices across three continents and a global client base.
Whether it is facilitating a private conversation with an industry veteran, moderating a dialogue between experts and investors, or extracting insights from within the supply chain of a poorly documented industry, we are on our clients' side, helping them to make informed investment decisions.
One way in which we provide our clients with industry knowledge is through our Forum product, i.e. group conference calls (interviews or panel debates) where industry thought leaders discuss emerging topics of interest to investors.
In order to build on the market-leading position of our product we would like to recruit an Analyst as part of our New York team.
In this role your responsibilities will include:
- Researching potential conference call ideas, and preparing market analysis and questions ahead of the event
- Hosting conference calls with specialists, reacting to the conversation flow and asking intelligent questions that will extract value for our clients
- Ensuring Forum conference calls are being marketed and sold effectively, and educating the sales and research team on upcoming conference calls
- Working closely with the Forum research team in New York to ensure that the best speakers are selected and pre-qualified ahead of each interview
- Interacting and fostering relationships with clients before and after each event to help drive continuous improvement of their experience with Forum
- Have a real interest in financial markets, alternative investments and the public equity investment process
- Have demonstrable experience of researching and summarising content
- Be able to confidently interact with C-level executives
- Have a strong entrepreneurial drive and desire to develop the Forum product
- Be a results driven team player who is able to effectively manage their time while maintaining a positive and “can-do” attitude
- Hold an undergraduate degree with a strong academic record
Third Bridge is an Equal Opportunity Employer