Americas Client Strategy - AVP
As a Barclays Americas Client Strategy professional you will work in a high intensity, results oriented, team environment as part of Credit Client Strategy team in US, supporting the Credit business in identifying revenue generation opportunities and risks. This role provides the opportunity to make an immediate contribution for applicants who are pro-active, tenacious and eager to learn about multiple products and clients. The team works in conjunction with Sales, Trading and Research teams.
Barclays is one of the world's largest and most respected financial institutions, with 329 years of success, quality and innovation behind us. We've helped millions of individuals and businesses thrive, creating financial and digital solutions that the world now takes for granted. An important and growing presence in the USA, we offer careers providing endless opportunity. What will you be doing?
• Act as a trusted partner to Sales & Trading Management, providing advice and recommendations on business strategy.
• Supporting US Credit Sales Heads and their teams with the running of various initiatives:
• Supporting the business in the development and performance monitoring of Credit Client Initiatives.
• Preparing regular and ad hoc client analytics and presentations to be used by the Sales & Trading Management team and/or Client Strategy.
• Analysing and supporting the delivery of Coalition data, Sales budgets and various performance metrics.
• Supporting the business to ensure the proper functioning of the Sales Credit framework, including:
• Analysing data and working with Sales, Trading, Finance and IT to implement changes to the tariff schedule and methodology as required.
• Developing tools and technology to support Sales & Trading, drive efficiencies and improve productivity. What we're looking for:
• Strategy Consulting experience/mindset
• Strong verbal and written communication - ability to communicate in a compelling, concise and precise manner
• Must have strong analytical and skills with advanced ability using MS Excel and PowerPoint
• Highly organised, proactive and diligent with strong attention to detail Skills that will help you in the role:
• Experience in Client Strategy, Strategy Consulting /Corporate Strategy at an Investment Bank or Business Management
• Knowledge of Markets Division at an Investment Bank and Credit Products Where will you be working?
You will be working at our Americas Headquarters at 745 Seventh Avenue. This 37-story office tower is located in Times Square in the heart of Manhattan and features a cafeteria, fitness center and state-of-the-art LED signage on the facade of the building.