Americas Capital and Resolution Planning (VP) - Plan and Documentation # 105503
The Plan and Documentation team, reporting to the Head of Capital and Resolution Planning resides within the Capital and Resolution Planning Central Office. Under its remit, the team partners with senior management across the business and functional areas to support the development and review of the annual Comprehensive Capital Analysis and Review (CCAR) and Recovery and Resolution Plan (RRP) submission for Credit Suisse Holdings USA to US regulators. As part of the team, you will oversee the development of narratives and supporting documentation for CCAR and RRP submissions, provide guidance and feedback to SMEs and prepare materials senior governance forums and regulatory agencies.
This role supports the production of all CCAR / RRP submissions for capital planning, inclusive of the capital plan, recovery and resolution plan and all supporting documentation. The capital plan summary (approximately 500 pages) and supporting documentation (approximately 10,000+ pages) is a holistic description of the bank's capital adequacy process. The recovery and resolution plan is the description of Credit Suisse's strategy for rapid and orderly resolution in the event of material financial distress or failure. Both submissions are provided directly to the Federal Reserve, FDIC (RRP only) and the Credit Suisse Holdings USA Board of Directors.
This role involves significant coordination and collaboration with a wide range of senior partners across Risk, Finance, Operations and the Front Office. You will be expected to manage key relationships and deliverables, to craft, review and edit documents with strong attention to detail and to become a trusted advisor regarding the abovementioned deliverables
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Coordination, development and review of the CCAR / RRP narratives and supporting documentation
- Develop materials for senior management audiences and governance committees, including the Credit Suisse Holdings USA Board of Directors as it relates to the CCAR and RRP submissions
- Remediation of gaps, internal audit findings and supervisory findings
- You will develop, maintain, test and execute processes and controls surrounding the documentation
- You will address new and evolving supervisory requirements for CCAR / RRP, and advance your knowledge on current rule making and industry developments regarding US regulatory reform
- You will build and maintain relationships with executives and senior management to provide support and guidance across all matters
- Overall program management; including status monitoring and reporting, timeline development, quality assurance, etc.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- 8+ years of experience in Finance, Capital & Liquidity Management, Business Management or Program Management functions
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to organize and present complex topics simply for a senior audience
- You are enthusiastic and can work autonomously to a degree
- You have strong interpersonal skills and can collaborate effectively
- You manage time effectively with the ability to multitask while working under tight deadlines in high-pressure environments
- You are flexible to adapt to new requirements as they arise
- You are a great teammate, able to build and sustain positive relationships including with senior management
- You have good analytical skills
- You have a proficient background in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Power Point)