Aladdin Product Group - Business Manager, Associate
Description About this role
Do you enjoy enabling individuals and teams to deliver their best work, reach their full potential and be happy doing it? This is an awesome opportunity to do that for a company whose purpose is to help more and more people experience financial well-being. As part of the COO team for the organization who designs, builds and delivers Aladdin, BlackRock's investment management system, you will join the business management team to focus on our talent and DEI strategy.
The mission of the team is to help our colleagues to achieve strategic outcomes for BlackRock and Aladdin by running the organization like a business and operating to our full potential. More specifically, the business management function drives budget and expense management, plans and executes recruiting programs and implements various talent related programs focused on culture, employee experience and DEI. You will have the chance to grow relationships with leaders within our organization, members of our human resources teams and any number of employees.
YOUR ROLE AND IMPACT
We are looking for a business manager to operationalize programs focused on employee experience, culture and DEI. This includes organizing and assessing recruiting initiatives, deployment of career ladders, facilitating EOS survey reviews, and driving continuous process improvement of the onboarding and management of our rotational analyst program. Your work to support these programs in partnership with the leadership team, our talent representatives and our HR business partners will provide value to our organization's overall culture. You will also have the opportunity to learn about our technology initiatives and build your network with senior leaders across the department and ultimately, help us deliver for our clients.
Being a member of the Aladdin Product Team at BlackRock means you get the best of both worlds: you work for one of the most respected financial companies and are part of a software development team responsible for next generation technology and solutions.
- Work with a diverse group to understand the various talent programs and drive adoption through the organization. This requires you to build relationships across teams and management levels to help serve the distinct team needs. Take the global program and make it local to the team.
- Partner with the global analyst program leads to learn the regional operations and document and share across regions. Also, join the New York analyst working group to improve the speed and quality of recruiting and optimize the rotational aspects of the program. Engage with analysts to understand their specific needs and recommend changes to the program as needed.
- Distribute EOS survey results to leaders and uncover global and local themes. Follow up with the implementation of programs as needed.
- Design ways to measure the effectiveness of various programs
- Results oriented and have a pro-active working style; you show initiative and generate ideas without prompting
- Driven by making it easier for teams to do their best work
- Hands-on and detail oriented; able to track and manipulate data in excel
- Enjoy driving a project and ensuring that all involved are engaged and up to date
- Adept at creating insights from data and you provide clear and concise oral and written communication
- Technically curious and committed to continuous improvement practices
At BlackRock, we have an extraordinary responsibility: our technology and services empower millions of investors to save for retirement, pay for college, buy a home and improve their financial well-being. Join our team and experience what it feels like to be part of an organization that makes a difference. Our benefits
To help you stay energized, engaged and inspired, we offer a wide range of benefits including a strong retirement plan, tuition reimbursement, comprehensive healthcare, support for working parents and Flexible Time Off (FTO) so you can relax, recharge and be there for the people you care about. About BlackRock
BlackRock's purpose is to help more and more people experience financial well-being. As a fiduciary to investors and a leading provider of financial technology, we help millions of people build savings that serve them throughout their lives by making investing easier and more affordable.
For additional information on BlackRock, please visit www.blackrock.com/corporate | Twitter: @blackrock | LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/blackrock
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.
BlackRock will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest or conviction records in a manner consistent with the requirements of the law, including any applicable fair chance law.