My client, a major provider of global markets infrastructure is hiring a senior transformation specialist to help roll out Enterprise Agile.
Acting as the right-hand person for the Tribe Lead you will be responsible for orchestrating and driving the Tribe ceremonies, managing Tribe interdependencies and risks (internal and external) with key stakeholders as well as reporting on the health of the Tribe in order to ensure optimal performance. The Tribe Portfolio Manager is someone who has the latest status on the tribe commitments and can speak on behalf of the tribe.
- Ensure the Tribe’s objectives are aligned with the key results developed by the Squads, Platforms and Tribe aligned Center of Excellence.
- Facilitate decisions regarding the Tribe’s roadmap and maintain an outward looking view ensuring both work deliverables & financial forecast are accurate and complete
- Develop & manage, with the Tribe Lead, the communication plan for client outreach to align with the Tribe roadmap
- Embrace change, identify opportunities, and drive to continuous learning and process improvements in the Tribe
- Minimum of 10 years of related experience
- Strong Project Management, Business analysis and communication skills, with experience driving change/ transformation initiatives
- Familiar with the “Agile” approach to software development, including standard ceremonies and communication methods
- Experience with re-platforming an existing service suite viewed favorably