Administrative Assistant (Research/Sales/Equities), New York
- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Berenberg Capital Markets
- 10 Dec 17 2017-12-10
Multiple positions available to join the Administrative team of a growing investment bank in New York City. We are looking for experienced, energetic assistants to support our Equity Research department, Equity Sales department or across the wider Equities floor.
Responsible, motivated, competent.
Berenberg Capital Markets LLC (BCM) was established in Boston, MA in late 2011 as a FINRA-registered broker-dealer to provide the third-party research of its parent, Berenberg Bank, and Pan-European equity execution services to U.S. Institutional Investors. In September 2015, Berenberg Capital Markets LLC expanded its activities to include U.S. equity trading and execution via its New York-based trading desk; in late 2016, the firm added U.S. Equity Research, Sales, and Equity Capital Markets. BCM adopts the same principles as its parent group and is committed to building long-term relationships with its clients based on high levels of integrity, independence, and quality of service. Berenberg Capital Markets LLC is a member of FINRA and SIPC in the U.S. and is a wholly owned subsidiary of Berenberg Bank.
Administrative Assistant, New York (multiple positions)
Will be directly supporting: Sales, Research, Equities
- Handle a broad range of duties from day-to-day operational activities, scheduling meetings and correspondence, coordinating conference rooms, conference call lines, and phone management
- Extensive planning, booking and coordinating domestic & international travel - Including airline reservations, hotel accommodations, car service arrangements, and travel directions as needed
- Scheduling/ calendar management
- Ad-hoc tasks for team, such as printing & binding presentations, coordinating client dinners, etc.
- Receive, review, and track expenses and submit for payment.
- Create and track invoices.
- Processing invoices and assisting the finance department with data entry
- Assist with the day-to-day operations and office related tasks as needed
- Create and maintain excel spreadsheets
- Provide backup support to reception
- Bachelor's Degree required
- 2 to 4 years of administrative experience
- Financial industry experience is a plus
- Forward thinker with proactive mindset
- Solid organizational and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Committed, accurate, detail-oriented and dedicated individual
- Microsoft Office Suite Proficient
- Experience with Concur travel & expenses a plus