- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- 20 Oct 17
Administrative Assistant (Part-Time)
Location: New York, NY, USAGeneral Secretarial Support
- Provide general secretarial support to include copying, faxing, filing, spreadsheet work and presentation preparation. Acquire and maintain a good understanding of Moody's business, and particular business line being supported, in order to provide optimal customer service
- Prepare select predefined reports on a recurring basis and create ad hoc reports (primarily in Excel)
- Coordinate and manage access to the team's share drives and SharePoint application
- Assist in process meeting requests for team including setting up appointments, reserving conference rooms, requesting security passes for guests, arranging for teleconference numbers, refreshments, handouts, etc.
- Assist in arranging travel for team members including air, rail, car service, and hotel and conference registrations taking care to be mindful of deadlines and working to ensure that the most economical options are taken advantage of. Timely and accurate preparation and submission of T&E reports for each analyst supported, ensuring that company policies have been followed and that proper and organized documentation is provided to support the report
- As needed, assist team members by acting as liaison to Building Services with regard to equipment and building issues
- May be called upon to take on additional responsibilities and/or perform other tasks as assigned
Finance - Accounting
- 1-2 years related experience working in a corporate environment is preferred.
- Intermediate knowledge of, and skill in, Microsoft Office Suite including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- In CALENDAR, ability to create and modify appointments using the planner; in E-MAIL, the ability to create, send and forward email
- ability to create and modify communications
- ability to create and modify spreadsheets (complex formula and basic macros)
- ability to create and modify presentations
- Good organization skills
- Good verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to shifting priorities
- Strong orientation toward teamwork
- Requires moderate supervision
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $3.6 billion in 2016, employs approximately 10,700 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 36 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.
MIS and MSS Candidates are asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.