Our client, a large US based Hedge Fund is looking for a Research Assistant / Admin Assistant to join the team in Midtown Manhattan.
- Bilingual (English/Mandarin)
- Candidate must be able to speak Mandarin, read, and write Chinese characters
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized with excellent attention to detail
- Exceptional time-management, planning, and administrative skills
- Ability to perform in a busy, multi-tasking work environment
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as a team
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office software (Word, Access, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Bachelor’s degree
- Assist research team in performing due diligence of prospective companies for investment purpose, including conducting calls and collecting/analyzing data.
- Admin heavy - book hotels/maintain team calendars
Salary commensurate with experience, plus performance linked bonus.