Actuary Modeler Liability Risk Management
- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Analytic Recruiting Inc.
- 15 Jan 18 2018-01-15
Private Equity firm located in NY with a growing investment portfolio of insurance companies is looking for an Actuary with Financial Modeling and Investment Banking experience to join its insurance underwriting and insurance liabilities risk management team.
- Analyze Insurance Company financials, its liabilities, model them and provide insight as to how these liabilities should be priced and hedged
- Incorporate Actuarial analysis into cash flow and assets and liabilities models to better understand the balance sheet for forecasting operational expenses and revenue
- Perform 3-statement financial analysis
- Present analysis and research results to senior management
- Work closely with portfolio managers on investment opportunities
- Must be an Actuary or have Actuarial Modeling and Financial Modeling skills
- Must be able to understand financial statements (Cash flow, IRR, discounted cash flow)
- Must be able to marry your Actuarial skills with your experience working on insurance company balance sheet financial issues
- Must be able to value and hedge liability driven assets
- Must have a strong mathematics background
- Must have worked on liability management for an insurance co, investment firm or management consultant
- Must have superior written and oral communication skills to discuss complex financing issues and analysis with external investors and senior managers.
- CFA is also preferred
Keywords: Actuarial Modeling, 3-statement financial analysis, Forecast Models, ALM, Insurance Portfolios, Valuation, Hedging, Investment Banking, M&A, Balance Sheet Management
Please refer to Job #22952 - and send MS Word attached resume to firstname.lastname@example.org