One of the countries largest and top performing health plans is looking to hire a Level II or III Actuary into their trend analysis team. This position provides excellent opportunities for professional development and advancement. While in this role, the Actuary will be responsible for managing central pricing and forecasting.
Actuary Level II or III
The Actuary will be responsible for:
- Provide support for the trend analysis teams
- Reviewing Data for the purpose of financial reporting and monitoring.
- Assess regulatory program financial impact.
- Facilitate the progress of outstanding incurred claims liabilities, as well as other financial accruals and liabilities.
The Actuary should have the following qualifications:
- ASA Designation
- 3+ years of actuarial experience within the healthcare space
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Leadership or management experience
Benefits of this position
- The role has outstanding career growth
- Excellent benefits