Accounts Payable Manager (Private Equity Firm)
- New York, NY, USA New York NY US
- Permanent, Full time
- Northbound Executive Search
- 30 Mar 18 2018-03-30
A leading Private Equity firm, located in New York, NY, is seeking an Accounts Payable Manager to join their growing team! This individual will be responsible for managing the Accounts Receivable process and will be working with senior management on a regular basis!
Accounts Payable Manager (Private Equity Firm) Responsibilities:
- Set up new business contracts in RMB / Oracle
- Process invoices
- Participate in the Oracle RMB implementation
- Perform account/payment analysis and special projects as needed
- Manage the inter sales inbox, ensuring all contract stages are logged in a spreadsheet to support new business calculations and all contracts are appropriately booked within each quarter
- Monitor and track the status of contracts between sales, legal and the end customers
- Complete new business contract checklist for use in the review of the billing and contract set up
- Prepare draft credit notes with associated paperwork for review
- Proactively manage ad-hoc requests from within the Finance Team and global business
- Liaise with the business to resolve both internal and external client queries
- Help with external and internal audit queries
- Assess and challenge current processes to find innovative solutions to problems
Accounts Payable Manager (Private Equity Firm) Requirements:
- Experience using Oracle and/Advantage is strongly preferred
- Previous experience with Financial Services is a big plus!
- Strong communication is needed, as this individual will be working with multiple teams.
- Excel skills, including, Pivot Tables and V-Lookups