- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- 11 Dec 17 2017-12-11
PIMCO's client management team is comprised of client-facing relationship management and sales professionals who are directly responsible for contributing to the firm's success. We represent PIMCO to our clients and prospective clients and seek to deliver investment solutions that leverage PIMCO's position as one of the world's premier fixed income investment managers.
We believe there is nothing more important than the partnership with our clients. Markets don't stand still and neither do we, innovating to build solutions to meet investors' evolving needs. We are invested in helping our clients achieve what they set out to accomplish.
The US Institutional team is seeking to hire an Account Manager who will be responsible for fostering, growing and strengthening relationships with large institutional investors such as pension funds, endowments, foundations, and single family offices.
Institutional Account Managers are investment professionals who have a broad range of responsibilities, including:
- Educating clients about a broad set of investment strategies and building relationships across client organizations
- Developing a deep understanding of client needs , organizational structure and industry trends to position client-centric solutions
- Collaborating with other PIMCO investment professionals, including Product Strategists and Portfolios Mangers
- Providing information about performance attribution, market performance and macroeconomic conditions
- Outlining the firm's current economic outlook and portfolio strategy
- Relevant experience in financial markets or macro related field, 1-2 years post MBA preferred
- MBA degree with an emphasis in Finance and Economics or a related, quantitative/analytical field from an accredited, leading business school or university, or other equivalent Advanced Degree as it relates to the position
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) designation, or willingness to pursue immediately upon joining
- Series 7, 63, 3, and other applicable licenses, or ability to obtain immediately upon joining
- Ethical, collaborative, organized, flexible, high-energy, self-starter, accountable.
- Ability to articulate ideas/strategies/views clearly verbally, in writing, and during presentations
- Personable and credible, ability to influence and develop client relationships into strategic partnerships
- Passion for financial markets, macroeconomics and investment strategy
- Strong analytical abilities; capacity to blend the quantitative with the qualitative. Able to listen to client needs and forge solutions.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.