Account Manager- Actuarial Solutions
Job Description The Insurance and Modeling Analytics (IMA) team, which is part of the Enterprise Risk Solutions (ERS) division within Moodyâ€™s Analytics, offers a range of software, professional services and analytical solutions to insurance companies across the Americas region. We are seeking an Account Manager to help us drive continued customer success and to look proactively for growth opportunities across a diverse client base.
The Account Manager has responsibility for an assigned set of clients and is charged with driving client satisfaction and retention. Account Managers are responsible for maintaining and growing sales within their territory. The Account Manager is responsible for generating new leads and works collaboratively with Relationship Managers and Product Specialists utilizing a Solution Sales approach. The Account Manager also engages with the broader IMA sales and product management teams by assisting with client demonstrations, RFI/RFP responses, market research and event planning.
- Grow relationships covering a defined territory and set of IMA solutions, with a particular focus on actuarial modeling/solutions
- Deliver on sales growth targets
- Maintain high level of product knowledge across the assigned IMA product line (actuarial solutions)
- Provide client demonstrations/presentations
- Provide forecast and pipeline information to management
- Generate new business and cross-selling opportunities within a defined customer base
- Contact clients to promote and secure their attendance at roundtables, teleconferences and other events.
- Moderate travel will be required.
- Bachelor's degree required, preferably in a, Actuarial Sciences, or related, discipline
- Minimum of 2-4 years in an actuarial role, sales, relationship management, consulting or other related client-facing position, within the insurance industry
- Knowledge of the insurance industry, particularly from an actuarial standpoint
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written. Ability to convey important messages to clients and develop rapport both over the phone and in person
- Creative problem-solving skills and ability to diagnose issues and develop solutions.
- Excellent time management/organizational skills. Able to multi task and adhere to short deadlines.
- Strong initiative/results orientation.
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment, with focus and high attention to detail.
Moodyâ€™s is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moodyâ€™s also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moodyâ€™s Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.