Account Executive, eFC
- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- 16 Aug 17 2017-08-16
What We’re Looking For: Our teams are growing and we are looking for an Account Executive to join our team. This position will be responsible for growing existing enterprise accounts as well as “hunting” for new clients within the financial market.
What You’ll Do:
• Meet and exceed monthly, quarterly and yearly targets set by management
• Set appointments with existing clients on a monthly/quarterly basis to discuss current “usage” and offer upsell opportunities
• Work with a global sales team to collaborate and execute on client strategy
• Grow and drive expertise in the financial vertical to become a trusted advisor to clients
• Create Strategy to drive new business as well as upsell current customers
• Identify and communicate competitive challenges
• Troubleshoot issues and handle challenging situations with clients
• Work across functional teams (customer success, marketing etc.) to ensure clients are utilizing products and performance meets expectations
• Respond to customers questions and needs from a sales and account management perspective
• Bachelor degree in marketing/sales or a related field or equivalent proven experience.
• 5 years proven sales ability/experience
• 2+ years outside sales
• Experience hunting for new prospects and customers required
• Experience selling into start-ups is highly desirable
• Financial services industry knowledge a plus
• Strong knowledge Microsoft Office products and experience with a CRM system preferably SalesForce
• Entrepreneurial, disciplined and results-driven
• Ability to work in a team atmosphere
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong organization and time management skills
• Energetic and self -motivated and show an ability to work independently
Who We Are:
eFC, a DHI brand, is the leading career website for finance professionals, and the companies that seek to employ them. Our mission is to help our customers source and hire the most qualified technology and engineering professionals and to provide those professionals with the best job opportunities in their respective fields. www.efinancialcareers.com
DHI Group, Inc., is a fast-growing provider of specialized career sites that cater to distinct professional communities. Our mission is to help our customer’s source and hire the most qualified professionals in select and highly skilled occupations, and to help those professionals find the best job opportunities in their respective fields and further their careers. To learn more about our brands please visit www.dhigroupinc.com.
When you become a DHI team member, you join a company that values their loyal and enthusiastic employees by providing them a competitive salary, great benefits, including a 401(k) match, generous paid time off, casual dress, wellness program, fitness club reimbursement, tuition reimbursement, and more
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Background Checks Required.