AWM QR - Quantitative Research Asset Management – Vice President
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.7 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. About JP Morgan Asset & Wealth Management - Quantitative Research
JPMorgan AWM is expanding its derivatives capabilities for better risk management, return generation and liability hedging - across its multi asset portfolio consisting of equity, credit, rates and FX derivatives.
The primary aim of this team is to lead buildout of strategic multi asset AWM Derivatives platform. This involves:
- Work with portfolio managers to build new portfolio analytics and measures
- Build robust toolset for structuring, scenario testing and back testing of strategies
- Develop new instrument representations and integrate with pricing libraries
- Develop hedging capability for key risks [ equity , credit ,rates and FX ] .
- Collaborate with IB QR teams to use, build and enhance their products /models for AWM
- Liaising with business functions- operations, controls and compliance.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Strong collaborative team player with excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience in equity derivatives pricing theory and standard models (either front office or model validation)
- Excellent coding skills with python/C++ development experience
- Outstanding academic record with a scientific/engineering degree from a top-tier institution