AWM F&BM Strategist for Technology and Operations - Executive Director
JPMorgan Chase & Co.
(NYSE: JPM) is a leading globalfinancial services firm with assets of $2.5 trillion and operations worldwide.The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumersand small businesses, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, andasset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorganChase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many ofthe world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clientsunder its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase &Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com . DepartmentDescription:
TheAsset & Wealth Management line of business serves institutional, ultra-highnet worth, high net worth and individual clients through its Asset Managementand Wealth Management businesses. With client assets of $2.8 trillion andassets under management of $2.0 trillion, we are one of the largest asset andwealth managers in the world. (Assets as of Dec. 31, 2017.).
Asset & Wealth Management Technology andOperations support these businesses with over >$2.0B in budget, across>10,000 in headcount, in over 50 locations, with ~700 applications and>175 vendors. RoleDescription:
This highly visible role will focus onproviding strategic support to the Heads of our Technology, and Operations.
This role will report to the CFO, Head ofBusiness Management for Asset & Wealth Management Technology and Operations. KeyResponsibilities:
- Strategy: This role is focused on the creation of creative presentation material and imaging to convey technology and operation strategy supporting AWM Technology, and Operations. Similar to a strategic consultancy type position but with an emphasis on modern imaging and presentations. The focus is to help drive change and advance strategic efforts across functions and teams, as well as to provide transparency across the broader AWM organization and the firm. Responsible for research and analysis on key strategic initiatives (e.g. big data), and creating multiyear strategic roadmaps and executive level presentations (e.g. OC level updates). This includes Offsites, town halls, Senior Leaders sessions, and OC presentations; facing off to AM, WM and Global Technology Strategy; the annual industry awards submissions; and more.
- Innovation: Facilitate innovation and modernization within Technology and Operations including in the areas of Cloud, Digital, Big Data, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Blockchain, Robotics, Fintech, Integration and more.
Skills/ Competencies Needed:
- Bachelor's Degree required; Master's Degree preferred
- Proven ability to create artistic presentations that help convey the key messages.
- Outstanding analytical and presentation skills
- Proven ability to act independently with excellent decisioning skills
- Proven ability to work well under pressure and handle multiple projects and initiatives at same time
- Ability to lead internal reviews and assessment across organization to determine business and financial choices required to achieve objectives and goals
- Superior verbal and written communication especially with senior level management
- Knowledge of the Asset & Wealth Management Businesses, Technology, and/or Operations a plus
- Experience at a top tier consulting firm a plus