AVP Project Manager
Job Description AVP Project Manager to support the Structured Finance Operations (SFGO) team within Ratings & Research in its analysis and enhancement of the end-to-end rating process across SFG asset classes. A key focus of SFGO is to enable analysts and reduce operational risk. The successful candidate will join the team to support key projects, activities and process design efforts. Responsibilities include
- Drive global standardization and consistent practices across SFG
- Project manage key initiatives across SFG asset classes by conducting workstream meetings, analyzing process, performing detailed analysis, and reviewing internal documents related to models, tools, rating methodologies, analytical guidance and governance
- Work with SMEs to develop an understanding of the applications and data used by SFG, including methodologies, models and tools; learn how financial models, spreadsheets and analytical databases are used in the rating process
- Identify and prepare process change recommendations; gather feedback from key stakeholders
- Consistently set and meet project deadlines. Escalate project risks, potential delays to deadlines and any challenges and obstacles. Provide suggested solutions to escalated concerns.
- Develop presentations under direction of SVP/VP for senior managers and Steering Committees
- Support the global team in the implementation of activities and analytical remediations
- Track and prioritize deliverables, manage pipeline, develop reporting and metrics to measure results
- Attend meetings with various SFG asset teams, modelers, and control functions
- Coordinate across multiple constituencies, including ATS, MDG, MRG and RPO
- Review data and reports prepared by various control functions
- In-depth understanding of policies, procedures and best practices, as well as regulatory requirements
- Bachelor's degree required; MBA preferred; minimum 6-8 years financial services experience
- Strong analytical, problem solving and communication skills
- Project management experience required; process design experience is a plus
- Proactive, diligent, highly disciplined and organized
- Works collaboratively within a team and independently to manage workload
- Strong attention to detail; solid knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Flexibility to support multi time-zones as needed give global nature of the role
- Ability to adapt in a changing environment and support multiple time zones
- Flexibility to support other areas over time as organizational needs evolve
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email email@example.com.. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.