AVP - Processing Model Execution
As a Barclays Processing Model Execution team member, you will be responsible for providing model execution and results analysis capabilities to planning and stress testing. You will have the opportunity to work with the team on conducting stress testing while complying with company requirements. You will be working not only with the Finance team, but with other departments across the company, which opens you to great exposure within Barclays.
Barclays is one of the world's largest and most respected financial institutions, with 329 years of success, quality and innovation behind us. We've helped millions of individuals and businesses thrive, creating financial and digital solutions that the world now takes for granted. An important and growing presence in the USA, we offer careers providing endless opportunity. What will you be doing?
• Participating in planning and stress testing activities, working on deliverables across numerous teams and work streams ensuring timelines are met
• Supporting projection model development process and participate in discussions of model methodology and documentation, including engagement with senior stakeholders
• Owning model execution and re-development across a broad range of revenue and Balance Sheet models
• Working closely with the business, Product Control and the modelling team to develop, assess, and challenge the assumptions and approach used in forecasting
• Interpreting regulatory guidance in order to build models that will be used by the organization to drive stress testing deliverables
• Coordinating data aggregation within various infrastructure areas within the bank to complete the forecasting analysis and reviews, as well as the cross function hand-offs
• Developing robust internal controls, including policies and procedures, change control, comprehensive documentation and model validation
• Making decisions regarding forecasting/ overlays, governance, controls, and model framework What we're looking for:
• Bachelor of Science/ Business Administration degree in Economics, Finance, Accounting or equivalent years of services
• Understanding of investment banking products and markets
• Solid analytical and problem solving skills
• Focus on internal controls Skills that will help you in the role:
• Project management experience
• Product Control experience
• CCAR experience
• CPA and MBA degree Where will you be working?
You will be working at our Americas Headquarters at 745 Seventh Avenue. This 37-story office tower is located in Times Square in the heart of Manhattan and features a cafeteria, fitness center and state-of-the-art LED signage on the facade of the building.