AVP - Financial Planning & Analysis
Scope/Supervision and Interaction
- Responsible for overall governance of in-house compensation model including data accuracy, improving and expanding standardized reporting as well as analytics and assumption reviews across all lines of business
- Contribute to strategic reviews of compensation programs
- Lead process improvements including data management as well as the enhancement/future state design and development of planning systems, processes and reporting
- Work with the accounting teams to ensure integrity and relevance of management accounts related to compensation areas
- Coordinate and oversee global legal entity forecasting process across business FP&A, tax and accounting teams
- Responsible for innovation, automation and technology enablement initiatives across corporate and business FP&A teams
- Participate in special projects including the upcoming Finance Transformation as assigned by Finance management
- Ensure close coordination across several different lines of business, HR, technology and finance stakeholders
- Create executive presentations used for business and financial updates to both the senior management team and key business partners across MCO
- Broad interaction with finance, business and shared services stakeholders across levels and divisions
- Manage team of on- and off-shore resources to deliver on stated objectives
- Make decisions appropriate for level of responsibility, raises concerns to the appropriate level of management and keeps management informed of activities
Present management with the recommendations for resolving key and complex issues.
- Undergraduate degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or other business discipline
- MBA, CPA, graduate degree and/or other relevant professional qualification a plus
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.