AVP- FIU Team Lead
As the FIU Team Leader, of the Financial Intelligence Unit ("FIU"), the incumbent is responsible for the daily operations within the FCC sub-unit team within the bank. The FIU acts as a primary subject matter expert ("SME") concerning transaction monitoring, suspicious activity detection and reporting used to support BSA/AML and OFAC/Sanctions compliance across the Bank.
Specifically, the FIU Team Leader is responsible for overseeing a team of junior and senior level FIU Analysts and completing Quality Control Reviews ("QCR") of work products, including recommended risk mitigation actions. At the direction of the FVP, Head of FIU, the incumbent will continually develop and implement a scalable QCR process to ensure that investigations are completed in a manner consistent with the Bank's requirements. Skills and Qualifications:
• Minimum 3 years of experience in banking compliance, with a strong emphasis on BSA/AML regulations and requirements preferred.
• An undergraduate degree is required and a professional certification is a plus. CAMS certification is preferred, but can be obtained at a later date.
• Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
• Excellent researching and time management skills with strong focus on attention to detail.
• Ability to focus on productivity and quality to drive positive outcomes.
• A team player able to work effectively in a team-fostered, multi-tasking environment.