- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- 25 Apr 18
AVP- End User Product Management
Location: New York, NY, USAThe Role / Responsibilities:
Objective: This is a position within the End User Services team of Infrastructure Services, Infrastructure leads all aspects of the company's global engineering, service management, network, branch office delivery, end user services and delivery of hosting, environment management and production support services.
The candidate must be very motivated and willing to take on challenges, learn new concepts and be willing to multi-task to succeed. This role will serve as a global Product Manager for End User Technologies within the Infrastructure Services team. This year marks the 1 year anniversary of the Product Management group within Infrastructure Servuces. The current team of 3 is focused on designing and deploying end user technologies and services working in conjunction with engineering tower leads and business partners. The Product Management Group develops and maintains the strategic direction of End User products that supports Moody's to deliver on the company's vision. The Product Management Group in MIT, End User Services serves to transform the business by delivering simple, modern and innovation solutions to our end users.
- Detailed focus on the management and goverance of the following key End User Technologies (Mobility Tools - Xenmobile, Collaboration Tools - Jabber, Slack, Webex, etc. , Desktop - Both virtual and physical, MACS)
- Development of in-depth understanding on relevant new technologies, market trends and clients' needs to be able to identify new business opportunities and/or product enhancements
- Maintain product roadmaps and lifecycle management
- Obtain End User Requirements and negotiate delivery expectations (via Stakeholds, business, Business Service Managers)
- Maintain a strong understanding of MIT's product portfolio, strategies, internal market dynamics
- Deliver strategic direction and work collaboratively with cross-functional partners to develop and release cutting-edge products that address client needs
- Actively manage and support Stakeholders of all levels
- Facilitate the development of business cases to support product portfolio investments
- Design and manage beta/pilot programs for end user products
- Deliver Products with prioritized features and corresponding justification
- Vendor relationship management (Citrix, Cisco, Dell, Microsoft, Apple, etc)
The Department / Team
Infrastructure Services - End User Services / End User Product Management
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $3.6 billion in 2016, employs approximately 10,700 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 36 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com
- Product management experience
- Strong PDLC and Agile project knowledge and experience
- Building trusting relationships with customers and internal stakeholders
- Experience leading, working with cross functional teams at all levels of the organization (internally and externally), especially support, project and engineering teams
- Seeking to learn and improve on solutions
- Excellent communication skills in English (verbal and written), including ability to present in internal/external conferences and write thought leadership materials
- Agile, willing to pivot, iterate on approaches; learn and improve on solutions
- Team focused, able to take on several roles as may be needed
- Technical background, with previous experience in supporting end-user products
- Understanding of Citrix, O365, Webex, Slack, Realtimeboard, Trello products are a plus
- Platform - Expertise Operating System layer for Windows, Linux, Unix, Mobile Platforms, Mac
- Networking - Expertise LAN, WAN, Voice, Audio
- Infrastructure Applications - Expertise AD, DNS, Messaging, Citrix, etc.
- Demonstrated strong leadership and influencing skills
- Strong work ethic, professional and personable
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering or Equivalent area of study. Industry Certification in relevant area is a plus.
- US only: Minimum 5 years' experience in IT industry in relevant area
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
- Ability to learn quickly and draw meaningful conclusions from independent research
- Ability to manage multiple simultaneous projects
- Ability to understand and analyze client requirements and present recommendations
- Must be familiar with ITIL and ITSM support processes and terminology
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $4.2 billion in 2017, employs approximately 11,900 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 41 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email email@example.com.. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.