ASSOCIATE, INFRASTRUCTURE PRIVATE EQUITY (NYC)
- New York, NY, USA New York NY US
- Permanent, Full time
- One Search
- 25 Apr 18 2018-04-25
A leading Infrastructure Fund is looking to hire an Associate.
Our client is a world class private equity investment firm. The firm specializes in infrastructure investments, focusing on companies and assets within the Transport, Logistics, Energy, Environmental, Telecom and Social Infrastructure industry.
This position provides an outstanding opportunity for an investment professional to join an established fund manager as a key member of the team. The successful candidate will support the deal team with researching different markets and opportunities in the infrastructure space. The role will be modeling intensive. You will also assist with due diligence, identification of key risks and mitigants and closing of power transactions. Lastly, you will be responsible for making presentations to senior management and investors.
This client will only hire an exceptional candidate with experience from a high caliber institution. Only individuals with the following criteria will be considered:
- A minimum of 18 months to a maximum of 4 years’ total experience gained after graduation
- Experience from a reputable investment bank’s natural resources, power, or infrastructure team or established infrastructure fund focused on North America
- Strong undergraduate academic background in business, finance, engineering or science
- Superb ability to develop economic models from scratch and maintain them in excel
- Excellent knowledge and enthusiasm for energy or infrastructure is key
- Authorization to work in the U.S.
If you satisfy the above six points, please send your resume to Mercedes Perez to firstname.lastname@example.org