ASSOCIATE, BULGE BRACKET BANK – POWER & INFRASTRUCTURE – SPANISH (NYC)
- New York, NY, USA New York NY US
- Permanent, Full time
- One Search
- 15 Jun 18 2018-06-15
A leading investment bank is looking to hire an associate into their power and infrastructure team.
Our client is a leading investment bank which provides power and utilities financial services to companies in the Americas market. The team provides coverage in the electricity generation, transmission and distribution, and infrastructure.
This role provides a unique opportunity for a junior investment banker to join a leading platform. The successful candidate will support the team with conducting industry research for M&A advisory and equity financing among other services. In addition, you will be responsible for developing financial models and preparing marketing materials.
Only candidates with the following criteria will be considered:
- A minimum of 2 – 4 years’ total experience in investment banking
- Experience from a reputable investment bank’s natural resources, power, renewable, utilities, infrastructure or project finance team
- Strong undergraduate academic background in business, finance or engineering
- Excellent knowledge and enthusiasm for renewable power, energy or infrastructure
- Strong ability to develop economic models from scratch and maintain them in excel
- Fluent in Spanish
If you satisfy the above requirements, please send your resume to Mercedes Perez to email@example.com