- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- 20 Nov 17
ASSOCIATE - OPERATIONS ANALYST
Location: New York, NY, USAThe Associate Operations Analyst (AOA) provides general support and quality assurance at key stages in the order-to-cash process, ensuring compliance with organizational standards and protocol. As part of the global Operations & Strategy group, this role is critical to ensuring compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley controls , accuracy in the firm or corporation's CRM (Salesforce) and financial reporting, and exemplary customer service. AOAs are responsible for reviewing executed contracts, processing sales orders, and managing client end-user permissions. This role will support multiple lines of business and, as such, will gain exposure to a wide range of products and many internal stakeholders including Sales, Legal, Finance, and Administration. Successful AOAs are detail-oriented and organized, with excellent communication skills and the have the ability to effectively manage competing priorities under tight deadlines. Candidates should demonstrate confidence and be service-driven, with a proactive approach to problem-solving
- Review contracts, validate CRM data, and ensure compliance with internal policies and best practices.
- Provide administrative support for a group of Operations Analysts. Support would include processing sales orders, managing subsequent changes/adjustments, and reporting on product usage.
- Process sales orders for a dedicated team of Operations Analysts. Manage subsequent changes or adjustments requested. Exercise judgment throughout the process to escalate potential issues as necessary and ensure compliance with SOX controls.
- Manage fulfillment for web-based products with attention to timeliness and accuracy ensuring compliance with license parameters. Permission/de-permission end users, process user changes, and provide a high level of customer support to confirm access or resolve basic access issues.
- Provide Operations Analysts and/or Sales team members with user lists, usage analysis, account information, monitor trials and provide other reports as needed.
- Resolve internal and external client issues or inquiries related to invoicing, collections, permissioning, sales credit and recognition. Coordinate with Finance, Collections, Sales Administration and Client Services as needed to ensure client queries are resolved completely and promptly.
- Utilize CRM (Salesforce.com) to maintain accurate client and transaction data. Drive data accuracy and integrity in Salesforce.com and related business tools. Provide data quality reports to Operations Managers.
- Work on initiatives focused on improving data quality and driving greater efficiency, transparency, or accuracy as assigned manager.
- Ad-hoc administrative or contract support as requested.
Sales and Client Services / Operations Strategy
- Undergraduate/first-level degree (e.g., Bachelor's degree) in finance, business administration, information systems, management, or significant relevant experience.
- Highly organized, with the ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Extremely detail-oriented and process-driven
- Strong teamwork and customer service orientation. Highly responsive and proactive in issue resolution.
- Excellent verbal/written communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to build relationships.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel.
- Experience with Salesforce, SQL, or other CRM would be helpful.
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $3.6 billion in 2016, employs approximately 10,700 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 36 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email email@example.com.. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.
MIS and MSS Candidates are asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.