Newmark Knight Frank (NKF)
is one of the world's leading commercial real estate advisory firms. We provide a fully integrated platform of services to prominent multinational corporations and institutional investors across the globe, as well as to occupiers, owners and developers of real estate on a local, regional and national level.
Together with London-based partner Knight Frank and independently-owned offices, NKF's 14,100 professionals operate from more than 400 offices in established and emerging property markets on six continents. Job Summary:
Under general supervision, process vendor invoices and internal check requests in compliance with proper accounting procedures. Essential Job Duties:
Skills, Education and Experience:
- Perform accurate and timely processing of vendor invoicing, assuring discrepancies are reviewed, researched and closed
- Post invoices into the computer system
- Generate accounts payable checks
- Research vendor statements, phone calls and discrepancies
- Maintain statements from vendors to insure receipt of all invoices and payments
- Ensure compliance with generally accepted and company established accounting policies and procedures
- Interact with various NGKF departments in regards to issues and other situations as needed.
- Maintain accurate and orderly accounting files
- Assist accounting personnel on various projects as needed
Benefits and Perks:
- High School diploma or General Education Degree (GED) required
- Minimum 2 years related work experience to include Accounting
- Must be familiar with PC applications such as MS-Excel ad MS-Word
- Experience with computerized accounting systems a plus
- General knowledge of accounting and understanding of the general ledger accounts and how they relate to invoices
- Must be detailed oriented, have strong phone and communication skills, and be able to take initiative and meet deadlines
- May perform other duties as assigned
- Industry leading Parental Leave Policy (up to 16 weeks).
- Generous healthcare.
- Bright Horizons back-up care program.
- Generous paid time off.
- Education reimbursement.
- Referral Program.
- Opportunities to network and connect.
Benefits/perks listed may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Newmark Knight Frank and the job location. Working Conditions:
Normal working conditions with the absence of disagreeable elements Note:
The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees, and are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Newmark Knight Frank is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.