ANALYST, ENERGY INFRASTRUCTURE PRIVATE EQUITY (NYC)
- New York, NY, USA New York NY US
- Permanent, Full time
- One Search
- 23 May 18 2018-05-23
A world class infrastructure private equity firm focusing on energy and infrastructure is looking to hire an investment analyst.
Our client is one of the world’s most prominent private equity investment firms, which specializes in energy infrastructure investments, focusing on transportation, renewables, gas, and transmission. The firm has over $50 billion in assets under management globally, with $8 billion in energy assets where they have invested through large-scale development, acquisition, and financing experience.
The successful candidate will support the team with researching different markets and opportunities in the power sector. The role will be modeling intensive having the candidate build financial models frequently. In addition, you will assist with underwriting, due diligence, identification of key risks and mitigants and closing of power transactions. Lastly, you will be responsible for making presentations to senior management and limited partners.
This is a leading player in the industry and they will only hire a candidate with experience from a high caliber institution. Only candidates with the following criteria will be considered:
- A minimum of 1 to 3 years of total experience
- Experience from a reputable investment bank’s natural resources, power, renewable energy, utilities or infrastructure team
- Strong undergraduate academic background in business, finance or engineering
- Excellent knowledge and enthusiasm for renewable power, energy or infrastructure is key
- Ability to develop economic models from scratch and maintain them in excel
If you satisfy the above points, please send your resume to Kyle Rafalski at firstname.lastname@example.org