ANALYST, ENERGY INFRASTRUCTURE PRIVATE EQUITY (NYC)
- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- One Search
- 20 Feb 18 2018-02-20
A world class infrastructure private equity firm focusing on renewable energy is looking to hire an investment analyst.
Our client is one of the world’s most prominent private equity investment firms, which specializes in energy infrastructure investments, focusing on renewables, gas, and transmission. The firm has over $30 billion in assets under management globally, with $4 billion in energy assets where they have invested through large-scale development, acquisition, and financing experience.
This role provides a unique opportunity for a junior investment professional to join an established group as a critical member of the team. The successful candidate will support the team with researching different markets and opportunities in the power sector. The role will be modeling intensive having the candidate build financial models frequently. In addition, you will assist with underwriting, due diligence, identification of key risks and mitigants and closing of power transactions. Lastly, you will be responsible for making presentations to senior management and limited partners.
This is a leading player in the industry and they will only hire a candidate with experience from a high caliber institution. Only candidates with the following criteria will be considered:
- A minimum of 18 months to a maximum of 3 years’ total experience gained after graduation
- Experience from a reputable investment bank’s natural resources, power, renewable energy, utilities or infrastructure team
- Strong undergraduate academic background in business, finance or engineering
- Excellent knowledge and enthusiasm for renewable power, energy or infrastructure is key
- Superb ability to develop economic models from scratch and maintain them in excel
- Authorization to work in the U.S.
If you satisfy the above six points, please send your resume to Mercedes Perez to firstname.lastname@example.org