AML Compliance (VP level)
- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Robert Half - US
- 10 Feb 19
Robert Half Financial Services are currently recruiting for AML Compliance (VP level) role within a globally exposed financial institution, based in Manhattan, New York. Our client requires at least 8+ years AML experience with a solid understanding of Prime Brokerage.
• Provide guidance to operations and other business lines relating to on-boarding cllient issues;
• Review customers' due diligence reports and escalate issues;
• Conduct consistent due diligence reviews within allocated timeframes;
• Review stocks requested for deposits and present recommendations to other business lines and colleagues;
• Monitor customer transactions for unusual activity and record findings;
• Participate in projects, including assisting with company adherence to enterprise-wide global initiatives including global policies and governance; and
• Assist with regulatory and audit requests.
• College/ University Degree;
• 8+ years BSA/AML experience in the Prime Brokerage space;
• Strong working knowledge of Bank Secrecy, Anti-money Laundering, USA Patriot Act and OFAC regulations;
• Strong regulatory research background and verbal and writing skills; and
• Experience with automated surveillance system Actimize a plus.