Senior Compliance & Legal Recruiter
On behalf of our client, a foreign bank located in NYC is seeking to add an analyst to the team
The AML Compliance QC & Testing Analyst will:
- Reviews completed items generated as part of the Transaction Monitoring and Sanctions Screening programs to ensure completeness, accuracy, and compliance to the related internal control documents
- Conduct assessments of Policies and Procedures for each of the Transaction Monitoring and Sanctions Screening programs to identify key controls
- Assists in writing detailed reports summarizing review of completed items with quantitative analysis, catalog deficiencies, and created training materials based on the testing
- Assist in developing and administering training to Compliance staff consistent with regulatory obligations and consistent with industry standards.
- Maintain logs, reporting mechanisms, trackers, and all associated infrastructure on the Compliance Testing Program.
The best candidate will have 2 to 3 years of AML, KYC, and QC/Testing experience.