- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 17 Dec 18
AMER Prime Client Operations Asset Servicing Support Analyst # 118760
Our Prime Client Operations team is dedicated to our Prime Services business, a top-ranked industry provider, and offers each client a day to day operational representative to run and tend to various tasks/needs across the Prime Brokerage, Prime Finance and Prime Derivatives space. This particular role covers Prime Brokerage specifically for Asset Servicing. Asset Servicing is comprised of Corporate Actions, Shareholder Voting and Dividend / Income lifecycle events
- You will become the point of contact to our external Prime Brokerage clients and to the business teams respective to all Asset Servicing needs
- You will handle query management, break resolution, entitlement inquiries and chasing for elections
- You will be the voice of customer facilitation and be responsible for the maintenance of the relationships
- You will help measure and evaluate client work drivers and scorecard activities targeting efficiency
- You will offer training assistance to clients around CS tools and online capabilities
- You will assist with recommending and documenting operational improvements
- You will participate in and prepare for client visits, roundtables, and various strategic working groups.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- 3-5 years of experience in Asset Servicing Operations, preferably in handling Prime Services clients.
- Asset Servicing market knowledge & processing with special focus on Corporate Actions.
- Do you have knowledge of Equity/Fixed Income settlement & Derivative transactions?
- Do you possess excellent written and oral communication across all audience?
- Are you risk-orientated and able to work against sensitive deadlines in a controlled environment?
- Are you able to contribute to key projects such as drafting business requirements and executing test plans?