AI Engineering – Machine Learning Engineer – VP
Our Asset and Wealth Management division is driven by innovators like you who are driven to create technology solutions that make us work more efficiently and help our businesses grow. It's our mission to efficiently take care of our clients' wealth, helping them get, and remain properly invested. Our team of 4,000 agile technologists thrive in a cloud-native environment that values continuous learning using a data-centric approach in developing innovative technology solutions.
We are investing in and building the next generation core infrastructure, data and AI technology. J.P. Morgan (NYC) is hiring top talent to join the newly-formed Asset & Wealth Management AI engineering team, where we are building next generation technology that combines J.P. Morgan's unique data and full service advantages to develop high impact AI applications and platforms in the financial services industry. We are seeking a well-rounded hands-on Machine Learning Engineer that is experienced in building data pipelines and running analytics workbenches for data exploration and machine-learning workloads across on-prem and cloud-based platforms. The candidate will be responsible for:
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- Work with highly skilled data scientists to integrate machine-learning algorithms.
- Synthesize disparate data ranging from highly structured market data through to fully unstructured text.
- Build and maintain high-performance algorithms, prototypes, and predictive models.
- Design and structure an environment flexible enough for creative research while providing the stability, security, and controls necessary to be suitable for generation of investment ideas and analysis of sensitive data
- Advanced programming skills with Java, Python or other equivalent languages
- Experience with Big Data technologies: Hadoop, Hive, Spark, Kafka
- Analytics workbenches (Jupyter, AWS Sagemaker).
- Data mining, statistical analysis and machine learning
- Experience with cloud platforms and architectures, preferably
- Advanced degree in an analytical field (e.g. econometrics, statistics, computer science)
- Mastery of application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
- Experience working on innovative projects with fast-paced delivery schedules in startups & large enterprise environments
- Collaborative leadership style that enables you to work across teams and with teams to develop meaningful relationships in all business functions to achieve common goals
- Knowledge of major machine learning frameworks: Tensorflow, Caffe/Caffe2, Pytorch, Keras, MXNet, Scikit-Learn
- 5 years of software engineering experience
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co. you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. Across a network of technology hubs worldwide, our team of 50,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $10B annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry but also change the world.
At JP Morgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career
development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.