ABS Credit Officer AVP
As a Barclays ABS Credit Officer Assistant Vice President you will be responsible for analysis, approval and monitoring of securitization transactions, including exposures to both pre- and post- securitization collateral pools. You will also provide transaction analysis, review and sanction, in addition to post- sanction monitoring, annual review and excess/exceptions management.
Barclays is one of the world's largest and most respected financial institutions, with 329 years of success, quality and innovation behind us. We've helped millions of individuals and businesses thrive, creating financial and digital solutions that the world now takes for granted. An important and growing presence in the USA, we offer careers providing endless opportunity. What will you be doing?
• Acting as credit officer for securitization exposures across various asset classes, with a particular focus on granular consumer assets
• Preparing and analysing credit proposal for new and existing transactions
• Providing credit sanction and / or provide commercially mindful challenge to new business proposals and/ or transactions amendments
• Interfacing with Business/ Deal Team and provide structuring advice on transactions
• Providing support on portfolio analysis and initial and ongoing due diligence reviews of assigned transactions
• Be responsible for preparing and presenting sector/ asset class reviews
• Contributing towards policy and process improvement initiatives
• Be responsible for alerting senior management to material developments and trends within the assigned sectors What we're looking for:
• Demonstrated experience in securitization credit risk analysis and approval at a major investment bank/ similar institution, or equivalent position at an external credit rating agency
• Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Finance, or Economics Skills that will help you in the role:
• Detailed understanding of securitized products (including derivatives) and related documentation
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills across a variety of formats and forums
• Experience in negotiating legal documents (Loan Agreements, ISDA, GMRA, etc.)
• Advanced skills in Microsoft Office suite is preferred Where will you be working?
You will be working at our Americas Headquarters at 745 Seventh Avenue. This 37-story office tower is located in Times Square in the heart of Manhattan and features a cafeteria, fitness center and state-of-the-art LED signage on the facade of the building.
LI - RM2021