ABC and Sanctions Compliance Officer # 108567
- Assist the Sanctions Americas Compliance Program with the implementation of policies, procedures, and controls related to sanctions screening; sanctions-related alerts and escalations, the monitoring of transactions and restricted securities; management information; annual risk assessments; and regulatory reporting;
- Assist in aspects of the ABC Americas Compliance Program, such as the implementation of policies, procedures, and training related to work opportunities, third-party intermediaries, corporate sponsorship and charitable contributions, and gifts & entertainment;
- Provide administrative and logistical support to the programs; and
- Handle ad hoc projects as required to assist the programs.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- Minimum Requirements: Bachelor's Degree.
- JD preferred but not required.
- Previous experience in compliance.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and support different stakeholders effectively.
- Ability to work independently, as well as within a team environment, and be able to interact with all levels of staff and management.
- Solid computer skills, including MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint; advanced PowerPoint skills a plus.
- Interest in the financial services industry, specifically in a compliance capacity.
- Understanding of economic sanctions, including regulations promulgated by the U.S. Office of Foreign Assets Control ("OFAC").
- Experience in ABC or sanctions fields a plus.