The Bank is looking for 2 Fixed Income E-Trading Long-Term Consultants. THE PERSON CAN BE LOCATED IN ANY OF THE FOLLOWING LOCATIONS: UNITED STATES, LONDON, INDIA, EUROPE. THESE POSITIONS ARE 100% REMOTE EVEN AFTER THE PANDEMIC IS OVER.
A global investment banking firm focused on serving clients for over 50 years, is a leader in providing insight, expertise, and execution to investors, companies, and governments. The firm provides a full range of services, including investment banking, sales, trading, research, and strategy across equities, fixed income, foreign exchange, futures, commodities, and select asset and wealth management strategies.
The Bank is looking for 2 Fixed Income E-Trading Long-Term Consultants. THE PERSON CAN BE LOCATED IN ANY OF THE FOLLOWING LOCATIONS: UNITED STATES, LONDON, INDIA, EUROPE.
THESE POSITIONS ARE 100% REMOTE EVEN AFTER THE PANDEMIC IS OVER.
- Design and development of firm’s proprietary, high performance Fixed Income (FI) e-trading platform with an emphasis on US Municipals OR Swaps
- Connectivity to ECNs, mainly using FIX protocol, for the handling of reference data, market data, RUNZ & axes, RFQ & order management, and STP
- Frequent use of ION’s gateways, Java API, UI (SysAdmin, MMI)
- Work alongside traders and quantitative analyst to specify and build out real-time trading applications that electronically execute orders across multiple ECNs
- Drive implementation and design with emphasis on high availability, scalability and reusability
- Work with other FI front office team lead to promote framework reusability across all business
- Balance time to market (client delivery) with proper governance, compliance and audit mandates
- Mentor junior developers
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Engineering or related
- 5+ year experience in front office trading system with emphasis in e-trading
- Programming Languages – Java (5+ years), C# a plus
- In-depth knowledge of Dealer-to-Client market protocol (TradeWeb, Bloomberg and MarketAxess)
- Knowledge of US Municipals market
- Knowledge of ION
- Knowledge of building an auto-quoter
- Strong multithreaded programming experience
- Strong design, coding, testing and debugging skills
- Able to communicate effectively with the desk
- Basic knowledge of FI buy-side/sell-side market structure
- Basic knowledge of bond pricing/analytics
- Basic knowledge of Bloomberg TOMS a plus
- Basic knowledge of KDB/Q a plus
- OS – Linux, Windows