2022 Summer Analyst Program- Client & Strategy
Summer Analyst Program
BNY Mellon's Summer Analyst Program (SAP) provides high-potential students with a well-rounded, rewarding internship experience as well as an inside look into what it's like to work for a global financial services organization that has been innovating and serving clients since 1784. With projects specifically chosen to both challenge and develop SAP participants, our summer analysts will gain valuable real-world experiences working in their respective line of business/function as well as learn to work together in collaborative teams.
From day one, summer analysts are immersed in BNY Mellon's innovative and dynamic company culture as they will receive:
Program At A Glance:
- meaningful and challenging work assignments;
- networking opportunities with peers, senior leaders and executives;
- exposure to different areas of business;
- comprehensive professional etiquette and financial services fundamentals training; and
- understanding of BNY Mellon's commitment to diversity and inclusion.
- 10-week summer internship assignment within an identified line of business or division of BNY Mellon* that combines learning with skill development through practical work and projects;
- two-day in-person orientation/onboarding and virtual training curriculum; plus
- career development and networking support from a host of corporate leaders including rotation assignment managers, senior mentors, peer mentors, business stakeholders and a dedicated program manager.
- Small, selective program size that allows for more personal attention and support;
- Participants can further develop their technical and business acumen skills/expertise, enhance leadership abilities and build networks across the organization;
- Robust onboarding and training curriculum designed specifically for summer analysts;
- Full commitment from top-level management to make our program the premier internship/talent pipeline program within the financial services industry
SAP aims to create a pipeline of talent to feed entry-level pipeline programs and entry-level, full-time position hiring needs. Upon successful completion of the program, summer analysts will have opportunities to apply for full-time employment, including: the Emerging Leaders Program (ELP), the Operations Campus Analyst Program (OCAP), the Global Finance Leadership Program (GFLP), the Client & Strategy Leadership Program (CSLP) and direct hire roles. Overall performance during the Summer Analyst Program and business need will be determining factors in full-time placement. Program Eligibility/Qualifications:
ABOUT BNY MELLON
- Enrollment in a 4-year undergraduate degree program with a strong focus on business-related and/or technology-related majors;
- Rising senior during summer 2022;
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.2 or better;
- Well-rounded and balanced background including demonstrated leadership abilities;
- Strong written and oral communication skills;
- Not require sponsorship for employment visa status (now or in the future) in the region where they apply.
BNY Mellon is a global investments company dedicated to helping its clients manage and service their financial assets throughout the investment lifecycle. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, BNY Mellon delivers informed investment management and investment services in 35 countries. As of Dec. 31, 2019, BNY Mellon had $37.1 trillion in assets under custody and/or administration, and $1.9 trillion in assets under management. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments. BNY Mellon is the corporate brand of The Bank of New York Mellon Corporation (NYSE: BK). Additional information is available on www.bnymellon.com. Follow us on Twitter @BNYMellon or visit our newsroom at www.bnymellon.com/newsroom for the latest company news. BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans. Our ambition is to build the best global team - one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve - and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums.