2022 Investment Banking Summer Associate Program (Latin America - NY)
Morgan Stanley is a worldwide leader in investment banking. We are one of the top firms in mergers & acquisitions (M&A), underwriting of equity transactions, corporate debt issuance, and high-yield debt financing. With professionals in 30 countries, we are consistently recognized for our performance in traditional and innovative financing techniques, helping clients around the world to make decisions about their business strategy and financial structure. Role and Responsibilities:
Morgan Stanley's Latin America Investment Banking Group (LatAm) covers a broad and diverse set of clients that have a variety of interests in Latin American markets. The team includes more than 60 investment banking professionals deployed across the region in order to bring our clients global capabilities across the full spectrum of capital markets and M&A activities. LatAm bankers are involved in business development, capital markets and M&A execution. As a leading investment banking franchise in the region, Morgan Stanley has been the advisor of choice in landmark Latin American transactions.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Managing and actively participating in the execution of corporate finance transactions.
- Performing financial analysis, strategic business analysis and detailed industry research.
- Contributing to team discussions and client meetings.
- Developing and delivering client presentations in a clear and compelling manner.
- You are an MBA or a J.D. student graduating between December 2022 and June 2023.
- You have at least two to three years of work experience (preferred).
- You can manage multiple projects, provide complicated financial analysis, and develop appropriate corporate finance solutions.
- You have excellent analytical and decision making abilities.
- You are fluent in Spanish.