2022 Corporate Services Summer Analyst Program (New York)
- A 10 week Summer Analyst Program beginning in June.
- An intensive hands-on introduction to Corporate Services at Morgan Stanley.
- In-depth exposure to a specific Corporate Services function, while gaining a broader understanding of the division's functional teams: Portfolio & Transaction Management, Real Estate & Location Strategy, Property Management, Corporate Information Management, Corporate Security & Investigations, Corporate Travel & Meetings Management, Regional Client Services, Office of the COO.
- Firmwide and Corporate Services specific training, including exposure to each of our functional areas and to senior management.
- Support from a direct manager and mentor(s).
- Throughout the summer: various technical and developmental trainings, a speaker series, community service opportunities, networking and educational events in order to be fully immersed in Corporate Services and the Firm's culture.
- Support Corporate Services professionals in driving operational excellence by delivering strategic and measurable outcomes enabling productivity and efficiency for the Firm and our employees
- Assist with project or program management, evaluation and metrics reporting
- Review program analytics or services to identify opportunities for improvements or enhancements
- Gather, maintain, and report on cross-functional data to support team objectives
- Work with regional colleagues to support global initiatives
- Assist with the creation, review and editing of strategic materials or presentations
- Support various financial, risk, and transformation analyses and work streams
- Build or redesign databases (e.g. SharePoint) to host various information
- Research location metrics, labor market trends and data analytics
- Perform due diligence reviews and follow-ups
- Develop or update program documentation and/or reporting
- Conduct interviews and site visits to collect data
- Prepare business unit communications for alerts, updates, or invitations
- Design creative resources such as handbooks, documents, presentations, or intranet sites
Please note the roles and responsibilities of a Summer Analyst vary by group and are not limited to the above. QUALIFICATIONS
- You are pursuing an undergraduate degree with a graduation date between December 2022 and June 2023
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0
- Track record of academic excellence
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Adept at solving problems and developing efficient processes
- Ability to analyze data and synthesize meaningful summaries
- Ability to prioritize multiple assignments and manage time effectively
- Strong attention to detail
- Interest in customer service and client satisfaction
- Proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, and Word
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States, and should not require, now or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status. APPLICATION PROCESS & DEADLINE
Students must apply online at www.morganstanley.com/careers by September 7, 2021
in order to be considered.