2022 Americas Investment Bank: Securitized Products Summer Analyst Program
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer Meet the match for your ambition. Influence tomorrow.
The Credit Suisse Summer Analyst Program offers a 10-week summer program in Securitized Products Finance (SP). You will spend one week in training, followed by nine weeks in SP Finance.
The program is structured to ensure a balance of work, training, networking, and mentorship. Your experience includes the following:
Your field of responsibility
- A one-day company orientation followed by one week of training, including a capital markets overview, desk overviews, and the opportunity to meet with traders, salespeople, strategists and structurers from the various product areas.
- Continued learning and development over the remaining nine weeks, where you'll receive further training.
- A summer speaker series, where you'll hear from senior employees across the divisions
- Mentorship opportunities to help you discover your strengths and plan your career
- Social, community service, and networking events that will connect you with individuals across the firm, ensuring that you are exposed to all the areas and understand the big picture of a global investment bank.
During your summer in SP, you'll work in a collaborative environment within SP Finance and gain exposure to the Sales and Trading businesses. You'll be exposed to all stages of an ABS transaction including pitching, structuring, negotiation, execution, and closing. You'll also liaise with divisions and groups outside of Fixed Income such as Investment Banking & Capital Markets, Alternative Investments, M&A and Financial Institutions Group to assist in securitization, valuation or disposition services. Your future colleagues
The SP Finance team is responsible for the global origination, structuring and execution of all primary Asset Backed Securitization offerings. Other responsibilities include providing warehouse and repo facilities, asset valuation, portfolio strategy/ALM, M&A advisory and asset disposition services to our clients. The group covers many different asset types including autos, credit cards, student loans, aircraft, railcar, timeshare, triple-net lease, drug royalty, music royalties, insurance products, residential and commercial real estate mortgage products, equipment, intellectual property, small business loans, etc. You Offer
You should be graduating in December 2022 or May/June 2023 to be eligible for this program. Credit Suisse is noted for the diversity of its employees, but seeks individuals with a common set of abilities -those who are highly motivated, creative, have demonstrated academic achievement, and have the ability to work independently and as a member of a team. We’ll evaluate your potential, your ability, your academic background and your extra-curricular activities. Our goal is to build future leaders who add fresh perspectives to our business. We’re looking for:
- A leader who engenders loyalty, exhibits dedication, assumes responsibility and mobilizes others
- A problem solver with excellent analytical skills
- A hardworking self-starter who achieves significant results
- An encouraging and adaptable team member who can build strong relationships
- An articulate communicator who also recognizes the importance of listening
- A principled individual who is committed to the highest standards of ethical behavior
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com EEO statement
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
Credit Suisse complies with applicable federal, state, and local laws, as well as regulatory requirements, regarding considering of employment qualified individuals with criminal histories and prohibiting discrimination in employment in every jurisdiction in which it maintains facilities.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Credit Suisse complies with applicable federal, state, and local laws prohibiting discrimination in employment in every jurisdiction in which it maintains facilities. Subject to applicable law and regulatory requirements, Credit Suisse complies with state and local laws regarding considering for employment qualified individuals with criminal histories.