2022 Americas Investment Bank: Corporate Insights Full-Time Analyst Program
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
Change the face of banking. Influence tomorrow.
Our Investment Banking Program will provide you with a comprehensive experience through broad exposure to the financial services industry and successful execution of significant transactions in the marketplace. At Credit Suisse, working closely with the most qualified professionals at all levels and be integral to the success of your team. Your field of responsibility
The Corporate Insights Group's bankers help to originate M&A opportunities, raise equity for clients, guide companies through financial restructuring, discuss strategic alternatives geared towards growth, and provide other corporate strategy and corporate finance advisory services.
- Responsibilities of the team's new hire include using proprietary corporate finance frameworks - including the HOLT Valuation framework - in the context of buy- or sell-side M&A, equity offerings (including IPOs), or strategic plan evaluations.
- You will coordinate with senior coverage bankers to develop innovative solutions for Investment Bank clients.
- Indulge in extensive financial modeling and other work regarding corporate finance and strategy in the context of Investment Bank business.
- Build a network of colleagues both inside and outside Credit Suisse that will strengthen your career throughout your professional life.
- Work alongside some of the industry's best bankers and have exposure to senior people at a diverse set of companies, both domestically and internationally.
Our corporate clients span a broad range of industries and geographic regions Your future colleagues
The Corporate Insights Group (CIG) helps the clients of Credit Suisse Investment Bank make better decisions to improve value-creation, by providing market driven and substantial strategic insights via differentiated analytical frameworks. CIG is an integral part of how Credit Suisse CM&A advises its corporate clients globally:
- The team helps our corporate clients' link corporate operating performance to market reactions and to make better strategic decisions to improve shareholder value.
- CIG provides providing significant, market driven insights via differentiated analytical frameworks, which are anchored in principles of fundamental value creation.
- CIG authors the Credit Suisse Corporate Insights periodical, a series of papers that provide perspectives on the challenges our corporate clients face (www.credit-suisse.com/corporateinsights)
The team works with CM&A industry, product and country coverage partners to advise the senior executives of CM&A's corporate clients regarding the key drivers of their companies' market value. With that perspective, CIG advises on what actions our clients may take to deliver outstanding returns to shareholders in the following areas like, Capital allocation strategy, M&A (buy-side and sell-side) and Equity offerings / IPOs.
We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values. You Offer
Applicants to this role should be undergraduates graduating by December 2021 or May/June 2022. Credit Suisse is noted for the diversity of its employees, but seeks individuals with a common set of abilities -those who are highly motivated, creative, have shown academic achievement, and be able to work independently and as a member of a team. We'll evaluate your potential, your ability, your academic background and your extra-curricular activities. Our goal is to build future leaders who add new points of view to our business.
- A hardworking self-starter who achieves significant results in a time sensitive environment
- You are a problem solver with excellent analytical skills
- A motivating and adaptable team member who can build enduring relationships
- You possess the ability to multi-task with strong attention to detail
- A leader who engenders loyalty, exhibits dedication, assumes responsibility and mobilizes others
- An eloquent communicator who also recognizes the importance of listening
- Principled and committed to the highest standards of ethical behavior
- You have an enthusiastic interest in the financial sector
- You have excellent PC skills and an advanced knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an expansive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Credit Suisse complies with applicable federal, state, and local laws prohibiting discrimination in employment in every jurisdiction in which it maintains facilities. Subject to applicable law and regulatory requirements, Credit Suisse complies with state and local laws regarding considering for employment qualified individuals with criminal histories.