2021 Americas Global Markets Summer Analyst Program - Sales & Trading
Credit Suisse Sales & Trading offers a robust 10-week cross-functional summer program for rising seniors passionate about Global Markets. During your summer with us, you will spend one week in training, followed by three, three-week rotations throughout various desks within Global Markets.
Our Equities business engages in a broad range of activities for clients. Activities include sales, trading, financing, prime brokerage services and market-making in global equity and equity-related securities, options, futures, risk management and hedging products. Our activities cover both exchange-traded and over-the-counter traded securities, including American Depositary Receipts, restricted stocks, equity repurchases, block trade executions, program trading executions, equity derivatives and convertible securities. The Equity desks that interns rotate with include Advanced Executions Services, Convertibles, Derivatives, Cash Trading, Portfolio Sales, Prime Services and Program Trading.
Our Fixed Income business incorporates underwriting, research, and sales and trading of instruments which span the spectrum including government and corporate bonds, money markets, foreign exchange, real estate-related assets and derivative products. Our capabilities range from staging "plain vanilla" financings to delivering advice on liability management, structured finance, and hedging and derivatives. The Fixed Income desks that interns rotate with include Investment Grade Credit, High Yield, Leverage Loans/Capital Markets, Securitized Products, Global Macro Products and Asset Finance. By rotating across Global Markets, you will become familiar with the sales and trading arena as well as the overall investment process, gaining a broad and dynamic view of several potential career paths. Program highlights
The program is structured to ensure a balance of work, training, networking, and mentorship.
- A one-day company orientation followed by one week of training, including a capital markets overview, desk overviews, and the opportunity to meet with traders, salespeople, strategists and structurers from the various product areas
- Continued learning and development through three desk placements over the remaining nine weeks, where you'll receive further training
- A summer speaker series, where you'll hear from senior employees across the divisions
- Mentorship opportunities to help you discover your strengths and plan your career
- Social, community service, and networking events that will connect you with individuals across the firm, ensuring that you are exposed to all the areas and understand the big picture of a global investment bank. The summer is structured to have a balance of each of these types of opportunities.
Analyst offers will be announced after the program to individuals identified as outstanding performers.