2021 Americas Asset Management Summer Analyst - Product & Business Development
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer Credit Suisse Asset Management
In its Asset Management (AM) business, Credit Suisse offers products across a broad spectrum of investment classes, including equities, fixed income, and alternative investments. Credit Suisse's AM business handles assets for a broad spectrum of clients ranging from governments, institutions and corporations to private individuals. With offices focused on asset management in 18 countries, Credit Suisse's AM is operated as a globally integrated network to deliver the bank's best investment ideas and capabilities to clients around the world. In the New York City office, Credit Suisse's AM business focuses on alternative investment strategies, as well as capital raising by the Private Fund Group. The Alternative Investment business handles over $125 billion of assets. Product & Business Development
The Business Development team helps drive growth in one of the bank's highest returning businesses and works closely with Asset Management's leadership team to evaluate, develop and launch of many of the business unit's new investment boutiques and products. The team leads targeted business strategy projects and strategic transactions, including acquisitions and new partnership agreements. The team has a global responsibility in communicating and coordinating on product development across all of the bank's regions. Summer Analysts will be based in New York City, and will have the opportunity to participate in a broad range of projects and work closely with the team, subject matter experts across our functional areas, and investment boutiques, to: support the evaluation and development of new businesses and investment products, synthesize information from diverse sources to inform high priority strategic analyses, assist in finding opportunities to help CSAM expand by developing and launching new lines of business, develop improved connectivity across our business areas, as well as with our global distribution network. As a result, Summer Analysts will develop a comprehensive understanding of the Credit Suisse Asset Management overall business. Program Highlights
- A one-day company orientation followed by one week of training
- Continued learning and development through specific desk placements, where you'll receive further training
- A summer speaker series, where you'll hear from senior employees across the divisions
- Guidance from an assigned mentor, who will help you discover your strengths and plan your career
- Social, community service, and networking events that will connect you with individuals across the firm, ensuring that you are exposed to all the areas and understand the big picture of a global investment bank. The summer is structured to have a balance of each of these types of opportunities.
Applicants should be between their junior and senior years at a four-year college or university during this program (graduating in December 2021 or May/June 2022). We are noted for the diversity of our employees, but seeks individuals with a common set of abilities. What We’re Looking For
- A leader who engenders dedication, assumes responsibility and mobilizes others
- A critical thinker with excellent analytical skills
- A hardworking self-starter who achieves significant results
- An encouraging and adaptable team member who can build positive relationships
- An articulate communicator who also recognizes the importance of listening
- A principled individual committed to the highest standards of ethical behavior
Please apply via our career portal.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Credit Suisse complies with applicable federal, state, and local laws prohibiting discrimination in employment in every jurisdiction in which it maintains facilities. Subject to applicable law and regulatory requirements, Credit Suisse complies with state and local laws regarding considering for employment qualified individuals with criminal histories.