2021 - Engineering and Technology Summer Internship
Job Description 2021 Engineering and Tech Internship
Our Engineering & Technology Internships deliver real world work experience. Through our Engineering & Technology internships, you will gain hands-on experience as a developing software engineer while working at the intersection of finance and technology. We leverage current and emerging technologies to help our clients manage risk and meet regulatory requirements. Our Engineering & Technology internships can also lead to full time opportunities within our Moody's Analytics Technology Rotation (MATR) program. Most importantly, you'll have the opportunity to work with smart, innovative, energetic, and fun people who will be committed to seeing you grow and succeed. We Want You
What Does This Program Offer?
- We seek curious problem solvers who enjoy learning new things, working with others, and continuously growing their interpersonal and technical skills.
- Be passionate and curious about learning and working with any or all of the following: Java, .NET, Scala, Apache Spark, Hadoop, AngularJS, React, Python, Amazon Web Services, and Microsoft Azure.
- Moody's is currently seeking students from diverse STEM backgrounds with a strong focus on Computer Science, Mechanical Engineering, and Software Engineering.
Training and Development
- Collaboration with purpose. You'll collaborate in small groups with other talented thinkers including both interns and senior staff.
- You'll help support the ratings process. Your work will have direct impact.
- You'll work with a diverse group of people who care about your growth. Our teams are made up of committed professionals who take pride in both their work and your development.
During the approximate 10 week internship you will be provided technical training, including personal branding, Microsoft Office Suite, corporate presence and more. You will also have access to online training modules to further develop your soft and technical skills. Internship Programming In addition to networking and community service opportunities, you'll also be partnered with a mentor for the duration of your internship to provide you with opportunities to understand more about Moody's and our corporate culture. You will also have the chance to connect with and learn from senior leaders and advisors as you take your first steps towards a successful professional career. How to Apply
Our interns are academic achievers with outstanding potential, so when you submit your application you should be able to demonstrate this along with your curiosity and the strength of your interest in your chosen field. To start your application, follow the link below to find out about our current internships.
- Rising junior or rising senior working toward a Bachelor's degree.
- Majors in STEM preferred but not required.
- Graduation Date: December 2021 - June 2023
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email email@example.com.. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.