2020 Americas Global Markets Summer Associate Program - Equity Research
Credit Suisse Equity Research offers a 10-week summer program where associates gain an in-depth understanding of equity valuation and the overall investment process. During your summer with us, you will spend one week in training and work with one of our Senior Research Analysts on a two to five member team for the duration.
If you're a dynamic, intellectually curious MBA student looking for a valuable introduction to equity research, the Summer Associate Program is for you. Our Senior Research Analysts not only produce differentiated research, but also have a strong focus on sales and marketing as well as and client service. By working closely with a sector team, you will develop a well-rounded transferable skill set, including both quantitative and qualitative skills. You will also have exposure to other divisions at Credit Suisse, including the global sales force, equity traders, and institutional clients.
Throughout the summer, you may work on projects involving financial analysis and investigative research. Equity Research Summer Associates also have the opportunity to learn financial modeling and forecasting skills and help produce creative and comprehensive research reports. As an essential member of the team you will learn to develop creative insights into industries and companies, present convincingly and confidently about the sector and companies, understand the priorities of the franchise and bring your own ideas and thoughts to the table.
In order to fully understand Equity Research's role at Credit Suisse, every summer intern will have the opportunity to network within Global Markets. In addition to your day-to-day responsibilities, you'll be assigned an industry-specific project to work on throughout the summer. Program Highlights
- A one-day company orientation followed by two weeks of training, including a capital markets overview, modeling/valuation review and a research product overview
- Continued learning and development through placement on a specific Equity Research team, where you'll receive further training throughout the summer
- A summer speaker series, where you'll hear from senior employees across the divisions
- Mentorship from a senior-level mentor, who will help you discover your strengths and plan your career
- Social, community service, and networking events that will connect you with individuals across the firm, ensuring that you are exposed to all the areas and understand the big picture of a global investment bank. The summer is structured to have a balance of each of these types of opportunities.