2018 New York Summer Analyst - XVA Junior Trader (Finance Division) # 106795
The XVA Management Trading Desk is recruiting for a Summer 2018 Junior Trading Intern.
We are a global function within the CFO (Finance) Division responsible for:
- Valuation Adjustments (XVA): Pricing the counterparty credit and funding risks in the OTC Derivative business and risk managing the Credit Valuation Adjustment (CVA), Debit Valuation Adjustment (DVA), Funding Valuation Adjustment (FVA) and Collateral Adjusted Valuation (CAV) on behalf of flow trading desks.
- Central Trade Compression: XVA Management run a centralized trade compression process across trades facing Central Clearing Counterparties (CCPs) in order to achieve BCBS Leverage Exposure reductions on behalf of business lines.
- Regulatory Change: advises on initiatives including IOSCO Initial Margin, stress testing, and multiple measures contributing to Risk Weighted Asset (RWA) calculation.
- You may be involved with daily modelling, pricing and hedging of credit/funding charges on underlying derivative transactions.
- You may help with effective reporting of P&L and risk to senior management.
- You may assist with delivery of ad hoc projects focused on enhancing business processes across the Desk.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- You are a junior year student pursuing an undergraduate Bachelor's Degree (anticipated graduation year 2019) with a proven finance, mathematical and statistics background.
- You have a working knowledge of Excel. Programming knowledge is a plus.
- You are focused, have good attention to detail, are self-motivated and collaborative.
- You have the ability to multitask accurately under tight time constraints in a high-pressure environment.
- You have strong communication and interpersonal skills.