A global leading investment bank headquartered in NYC, they are looking to bring on someone at the VP level who can help build out massively scalable software and systems, as well as lead a team to be successful and achieve continuous career development. In role as Software Engineer, you will get the opportunity to be a hands-on developer and while oversee a small team of other engineers. You will gain valuable leadership experience and further develop your technical abilities.
Responsibilities and Qualifications:
- Manage end-to-end systems development cycle from requirements analysis to coding, testing, UAT, implementation and maintenance
- Create advanced tech designs, UAT, and testing and maintenance
- Working in a fast paced, dynamic environment that reaches every area in the finance domain.
- Be aware of business needs, facilitate and create process workflow, and criteria required to aid in implementation
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline
- A strong background in at least one complied computer language
- Demonstrated knowledge of data structures, algorithms, software design, and advanced programming concepts
- Ability to multi-task as well as manage multiple stakeholders
- Strong communication skills including speaking to individuals in both the technical and business areas
- Interest in finance